How do I write a CV for a massage?
3. Create the Perfect Massage Therapist Job Description for a Resume
- Start with listing your current or latest position.
- Add your job title, company name, and location to each entry.
- Don’t write full paragraphs.
- Use the right resume words, such as provided, delivered, handled, performed, etc.
How do I write a CV for a spa job?
Use these steps to write your spa resume:
- Include a header. Start your spa resume with a header that contains your contact information.
- Write a professional statement.
- Provide your work experience.
- Include your education.
- Mention certifications or licenses.
- List your relevant skills.
- Review your resume.
How much does a massage therapist make UK?
How much does a Massage therapist make in United Kingdom? The average massage therapist salary in the United Kingdom is £29,250 per year or £15 per hour. Entry level positions start at £23,400 per year while most experienced workers make up to £71,110 per year.
How do you write a massage therapist bio?
- Current job information. Let clients know exactly what you do and give a brief description of the services you offer.
- Qualifications. Clients trust you with their well-being, and they want to know they are in good hands.
- Work experience.
What is the role of a spa manager?
Spa Managers are responsible for managing the operations of spas. Their duties include being the main aesthetician carrying out the body and facial treatments, supervising the maintenance of the facility, creating budget reports, and developing marketing campaigns.
How to write a resume for a massage therapist?
What does a massage therapist do? How to write a massage therapist resume Choosing the best resume format for massage therapy Resume summary example: strength and style Employment history sample: your past and present Massage therapist resume education example: a strong start CV skills example: the right touch Resume layout, design and formattin…
Why should you use our Spa Therapist CV sample?
Using our free spa therapist CV sample will help you create you own unique document in a professional format, with everything included to make your CV stand out to the recruiting manager. This will help you get to the interview stage with the best chances of going on further to get the job. Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
What makes a good massage therapist?
Experienced in a wide range of treatments including Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy and body scrubs. Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team, always maintaining the working environment to a high standard of safety and cleanliness.
Do massage therapists have to work for themselves?
As a massage therapist, you may work for yourself, but that doesn’t mean you should skimp on your resume. New clients will want to know your background and qualifications.