How do I unlock my PUK code Verizon?
My Verizon Website – Locate the SIM PIN / PUK
- From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon .
- From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Account. My devices. .
- Under the appropriate mobile number, click. Manage device. .
- Scroll down to the ‘PIN and Personal Unblocking Key’ section then click. View. .
How do I get my Verizon SIM unlock code?
If you have a locked 3G World Device phone with Verizon, you can use unlock code 000000 or 123456 or call 800-922-0204 for help. Verizon’s 3G Prepaid Phone-in-the-Box phones can be unlocked after 12 months of service.
What is SIM PUK code Verizon?
PIN Unblocking Key
The PIN Unblocking Key (PUK) is utilized to reset a blocked SIM card. For Postpaid accounts, you must obtain the PUK via the My Verizon website before proceeding. For Prepaid accounts, contact customer service to obtain the PUK before proceeding.
How do I find out my PUK code?
1. Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging
- The PUK code is printed on the plastic card holding the SIM.
- The PUK code might be hidden under a scratchable area.
- Scratch off the area to reveal the PUK code.
- Sign in to get the PUK code.
- Give your mobile carrier a call to ask for your PUK code.
How do I find PUK code in New my Verizon?
Log into My Verizon from a computer.
How to unlock my phone with a PUK code?
Go to your account overview and open the My wireless section.
How to determine your mobile PUK code?
Sign in to the My Telstra app .
How do you enter a PUK code in a phone?