How do I stop KMPlayer from connecting to the Internet?
Try the following:
- Search for Windows Defender Firewall and make sure you open this and not the one with advanced security.
- Click “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall”.
- Uncheck KM player (or any software).
- Open McAfee (or any other antivirus with firewall) firewall settings and add the rule there.
How do I remove KMPlayer 4 Update Notification?
How To Disable KMPlayer 4 Update Notification on Start Up
- Run regedit.exe.
- Search for AutoUpdate key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > KMPlayer > KMP3. 0 > OptionArea.
- Change the value to 0.
- That’s all.
What is KMPlayer 64X?
KMPlayer 64X The new KMPlayer is a player optimized for high-end PCs such as 8K and 60FPS. It is a powerful player that plays all the files such as 4K, 8K, 60FPS, and has greatly improved performance to increase the playback speed of high quality content in high-end PC.
How do I make KMPlayer always on top?
- Right click on KMPlayer.
- Click on Screen Controls.
- Go down and you will see on top.
- Click on it, and then select Always – you may need to restart at this point.
- Always on Top should be enabled whilst in use.
How can I update my KMPlayer?
How to update KMPlayer
- First, open KMPlayer.
- Right-click on the program, go to Options and click on About.
- A pop-up windows will appear, and you’ll find an Update button at the bottom.
- If you go back to Options, you’ll see that there’s a Check Updates options where you can check if your KMPlayer is up to date.
Is KMPlayer Chinese?
KMPlayer was developed by Kang Yong-Huee (Korean: 강용희) and was officially released on 1 October 2002. On 5 March 2008, The KMPlayer’s Forum announced that KMPlayer had been taken over by Pandora TV, a Korean streaming video company, in August 2007.
How do you make a video stay on top?
Right-click on your video file and navigate to the Open with option to change the media player. Right click on your video. This will open a context menu panel. Click on Always show Now Playing on top.
How do I keep video on top of Windows 10?
Just press CTRL + SPACE on whatever window you want to stay on top.
Does KMPlayer have spyware?
Lo4d.com has also performed the test with 23 different anti-virus applications on the latest version of KMPlayer and reported that it was free of viruses, malware, spyware, trojans, and worms.
Who owns KMPlayer?
|Original author(s)||Kang Yong-Huee|
|Initial release||1 October 2002|
|Written in||Delphi, C++Builder, Netwide Assembler and Visual C++|
|Operating system||Windows 2000 and later OS X 10.6 or later Android 4.0.3 or later iOS 7 or later|
How to disable KMPlayer ads and games?
When it comes to games and ads, KMPlayer doesn’t include an option to easily disable them. But there are two easy workarounds out there to completely disable KMPlayer ads and games.
How do I close the sidebar in KMPlayer?
This sidebar containing ads and games appears only when you launch the KMPlayer and can be easily closed by clicking the Close button that appears at the upper right corner of the sidebar. Games and ads appear only upon launching the KMPlayer and since KMPlayer offers a close button to get rid of them, most users haven’t tried to disable them.
How to block KMPlayer in Internet Explorer?
By the way, we are in no way associated with KMPlayer. Step 1: Open Internet Explorer browser. Step 2: Navigate to Tools menu and then click Internet Options to open the same. Step 3: Here, click on the Security tab. Step 4: Under, Select a zone to view or change security settings, please click on Restricted sites icon.
Are You Tired of seeing these KMPlayer sidebar ads?
Tired of seeing these KMPlayer Sidebar Ads? First you need to go to your control panel. (these instructions below are in Windows 10, however they still can work in Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8) Click into “Network and Internet.” Click into “Internet Options.”