How do I reset my HP g300 WHR?
To reset the Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router.
- Press RESET button and hold for at least 5 seconds.
- Device restarts automatically.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
What is the default username and password for Buffalo router?
The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Click the “Wireless” tile.
How do I log into my Buffalo router?
Buffalo Router Login
- Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
- Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Buffalo router in the address bar.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I change the name of my Buffalo router?
Changing the SSID (Network Name) on a Buffalo AirStation
- Connect the AirStation to the PC and power both devices on.
- Launch a web browser and enter the AirStation’s IP address into the address bar.
- Log in to Settings.
- Click the “Wireless” tile.
- Enter a new SSID for the 11n and/or the 11ac network, then click Apply.
Does the WHR-hp-g54 router have JTAG support?
The WHR-HP-G54 version (no trailing -1 or -4) version of this router is confirmed to have JTAG support. JTAG support on the other versions is unconfirmed. The WHR-HP-G54 board has thru-hole pads labeled CN1 for JTAG near the J1 serial header. The solder can be removed and a 12-pin header can be added for use with JTAG.
What is the sensitivity of the Buffalo WHR-hp-g54?
The Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 has two buttons and one slider switch. They are Reset, AOSS and bridge. The result probably will be 0x1758 – enhanced receive sensitivity. The other settings are:
What is the latest version of OpenWrt for the hp-g54?
802.11g wireless router with a 5 port programmable ethernet switch which supports VLANs. Very similar to the WHR-G54S but the WHR-HP-G54 is equiped with an internal wifi amplifier. Latest OpenWrt usable version is Backfire (10.03.1) → openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx