How do I register for Sib Mobile Banking?
Start your Mobile Banking experience
- Download SIB Digital app.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your account/card number.
- Enter Pin/Tpin.
- Enter the SMS OTP code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Create your user ID and password.
- Click on I agree to the charges, terms & conditions.
- Success! You’re registered for Mobile Banking.
Which is the South Indian Bank mobile app?
SIB Mirror+ is the Official Mobile Banking Application of South Indian Bank for NRI and Domestic Customers.
How can I download my bank statement in South Indian Bank?
Steps to Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement using App:
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of the South Indian Bank.
- Open the app.
- Enter your login details.
- Tap on “Transactions” in the dashboard of the app.
- All the recent transactions you have done using your account will be displayed on the screen.
How do I activate SIB online banking?
Online SIBerNet Registration & Activation procedure
- Go to SIB Net Banking login screen & Click “New User Registration”.
- Enter 16-digit account number, registered mobile number, SUBMIT.
- Enter the OTP received on registered mobile number, SUBMIT.
- In the next screen, enter card details of the account, SUBMIT.
How do I activate my sib digital account?
Start your Digital Banking experience
- Download SIB Digital app.
- Click on “Go Digital”
- Click on “Open SIB Digital Account”
- Enter Your Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Scan you Emirates ID and take a Selfie and get started!
How can I activate my South Indian Bank account?
How do I activate SIB mirror plus?
If you are new to SIB Mirror+, Open the application and click on Register to initiate the activation. Enter the last 4 digits of your SIB account number. Select the country code and enter your registered mobile number. Validate with the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How can I open a South Indian Bank PDF?
This combination of the account holder’s name and numbers is a unique code that is required to open the PDF file correctly. The password consists of 8 blank spaces. The first four letters of the user’s name and the last 4 digits of the account number must be used to open the password-protected file.
How can I get bank statement from mobile in India?
You can get your Indian Bank mini statement by giving a missed call on or sending an SMS LATRAN from your registered mobile number on the Indian Bank 94443-94443 . Indian Bank Mini Statement can also be availed on Indian Bank Mobile Application.
What is the password to open SIB PDF?
How to register&login to South Indian Bank mobile app?
Step 1: Download the South Indian Bank mobile app on to your phone. Step 2: Open the app and click on ‘MY ACCOUNT’. Step 3: You will have to enter the last 5 digits of your account number and your registered mobile number prefixed by +91. Step 4: Click on ‘Register’.
What is SIB m-Passbook app?
Download SIB M-Passbook app to your smart phone to access and explore your SB and CD account transactions instantly. Loaded with multiple customized features, it is so much more than a passbook. • and more… For existing users, SIB M-Passbook app is available in iPhone, Android, Windows and Blackberry*.
How do I Register my mobile number for SB/CD?
• Enter your mobile number, with country code, and the last 5 digits of your SB/CD account. • A 4 digit mPIN /pass code will be generated and sent to your registered mobile. Enter your mPIN to complete the registration process.