How do I redeem my Disney Digital Copy?
To redeem your Disney digital movie follow the steps:
- Visit the Cineplex Store website.
- Search for the movie you have the digital code for.
- Access the movie page.
- Click on REDEEM below the movie details.
- Enter the redemption code printed on your Blu-ray or DVD disc.
- Click REDEEM.
How do I redeem a digital code?
How do I redeem my Digital Movie Code?
- Find the code on your paper insert.
- Enter your code and agree to the license terms and conditions.
- Choose your participating digital provider.
- Follow the instructions to log onto your selected provider’s site and enjoy your movie!
Do Disney movie Club movies come with Digital Copy?
My first membership to DMC averaged $8.97 per title! Movies Anywhere is the update to “Disney Movies Anywhere” and now allows you to include a library of non-Disney Movies. Any movies that you purchase from DMC or DMR that include a Digital Copy can be added to Movies Anywhere.
What is digital code movie?
A digital code is a code that comes packaged with a Movies Anywhere-eligible physical product like a DVD or Blu-ray. You can redeem digital codes in Movies Anywhere for a digital version of the movie, which will be added to your Movies Anywhere collection.
Where can I buy digital codes for movies?
If you want to buy digital movie codes, especially for the somewhat cumbersome UltraViolet standard, you’re spoiled for choice….Here are a few of them:
Can you use a digital movie code more than once?
Your unique Digital Movie Code can only be redeemed once.
What is Digital Copy code?
It is an alphanumeric code printed on a paper insert located inside your physical media package (which may comprise of a combination of DVD, Blu-ray, and/or 4K/UHD disc(s)). Such codes can be redeemed through paramountdigitalcopy.com for a licensed access to a digital version of the movie.
What is my digital code?