How do I get the BBC Weather widget?
If you cannot see any widgets in your list of available widgets, access the Android’s ‘Settings’ Menu > Manage Applications > BBC Weather. From here, you can move the BBC Weather app from your SD card to the phone/tablet’s memory. You should then restart your device to enable the BBC Weather widgets.
Can you download the BBC Weather app?
The Android version is now available from the Google Play store and the iPhone version is available from iTunes store. We asked what you wanted from a mobile weather site. It became clear that one of the key needs is to get a quick forecast for the day.
How do I display the weather on my desktop Windows 7?
Left click on the “Taskbar Icon” to bring the window back up… Hovering the mouse over the “Taskbar Icon” provides a nice thumbnail of the weather forecast. Right clicking on the “Taskbar Icon” will display a nice mini forecast.
How do I get weather on my desktop?
How to add Weather to desktop in Windows 10
- Download the Widget Launcher app from the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the app once it’s been downloaded.
- There, you’ll see all the widgets the package has to offer.
- Last on the list will be one named ‘Weather’.
- Click to configure it.
How do I get weather on my lock screen?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap News.
- Turn on Show on Lock Screen.
- Tap the Home button.
- Swipe right and tap Edit.
- Tap the ⊕ next to Weather.
- Tap Done.
How do I add the temperature to my lock screen?
STEP 1. ENABLING SOS MESSAGES
- From the home screen, tap on Apps as shown below :
- Tap on Settings and then tap on Lock screen as shown below : ENABLING SOS MESSAGES.
- Now tap on Additional information as shown below :
- Drag the slider to enable Additional information and then tap on Weather as shown below :
How do I get the weather app on my home screen?
Tap and drag the little sun icon in the pop-up to your home screen where you want the Weather app. Alternatively, tap “Add Automatically” to automatically add the Weather app to the last home screen on your Android phone.
How do I install the weather app?
Just open the Google app, which comes pre-installed on most Android phones. If you don’t have it for some reason, you can download it. Once the Google app is opened, you should see a small button showing you weather info in the top-left corner of the Discover tab. Tap on it.
What is the best free weather app UK?
2021’s Top 6 Mobile Apps For Accurate Weather Forecasting
- The Weather Channel: World’s Most Accurate Forecasting App.
- Dark Sky.
- AccuWeather: Live Local Forecast & Radar.
- Weather Underground.
- Carrot Weather: Crazy-Powerful Weather App.
How do I fix my windows 7 weather gadget?
How to fix Weather gadget stops working issue?
- Start – type COMMAND in Search box – find at top of list- RIGHT CLICK – RUN AS ADMIN.
- Click on start and type regedit.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SidebarSettings.
- Close Registry Editor and Restart the Windows.
Why you need weather gadgets?
You’ll know weather forecast in any place you need. Weather Gadgets You may not worry anymore about whether to take umbrella or sunglasses on your vacations. Our weather gadgets will give you full and detailed weather forecast for your home town and for any corner of the Earth for nearest few days.
What is the Weather Channel Sidebar gadget?
The Weather Channel Sidebar Gadget is a widget for your desktop that displays the current weather conditions for a user-defined location. It is simple to install and set up. The interface is made from a small frame that can be repositioned anywhere on the screen, as well as made to stay on top of other windows.
Is there any bad weather for you Anymore with Windows 7?
There is no bad weather for you anymore with our Windows 7 weather gadgets. You’ll know weather forecast in any place you need. Weather Gadgets You may not worry anymore about whether to take umbrella or sunglasses on your vacations.
Where can I find the weather forecast?
In addition, you can get hour-by-hour weather details and a ten-day forecast, as well as view a live radar online, on The Weather Channel website at Weather.com. The gadget is light on the system resources, running on a very low amount of CPU and RAM.