How do I find the firmware version?
Find the current firmware version
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app. .
- Select your device.
- At the top right, tap Settings. Device information.
- Under “Technical information,” find Cast firmware: X. XXX. XXXXX.
How do I update my Panasonic firmware?
Steps to update your firmware
- Make sure your camera battery is fully charged or the update won’t work.
- Go to the tools menu.
- Go to Version Display in the tools menu to check your current version of firmware in your Lumix camera.
- Go to the update page on the Panasonic website to check for updates (links above)
How do I update firmware on my Panasonic GH5S?
Firmware update can be done in 3 simple steps.
- Find the firmware file you need on LUMIX Customer Suport Website.
- Download it and copy to the SD Memory Card.
- Insert the SD Memory Card in the camera and update the firmware.
Does the Panasonic Lumix S5 have a firmware update?
Panasonic Releases Firmware Update Programs for the LUMIX S Series Camera S1, S5 and S1R Panasonic has announced that the company will release the firmware update programs for the LUMIX S Series full-frame mirrorless cameras to enhance the functions and usability.
What is the latest Lumix firmware version?
LUMIX FIRMWARE UPDATE Model Firmware Version Release Date DC-S1 Ver.2.0 6 April, 2021 DC-S1R Ver.1.8 6 April, 2021 DC-S5 Ver.2.2 6 April, 2021 DC-BGH1 LUMIX Tether for Multicam Ver.2.0 Ver.1.1 24 March, 2021
What is a 35 100mm lens used for?
With an ultra-long range of 35–100mm (35mm camera equivalent: 70–200mm) at a high-speed F2. 8, this lens lets you softly blur the background for portraits and close-ups. And it delivers high shutter speeds to freeze-frame fast-moving subjects such as action and sports.