How do I contact 5D Planner?
How do I cancel my 5D Planner subscription?
- Open the Settings app on your device;
- Tap your name at the top of the screen;
- Tap Subscriptions. If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage;
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
What is magic cube in Planner 5D?
Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 12:29 PM. You can create a basement or even a garage with the help of a Magic Cube tool. This tool allows you to make all versions of cubes, with a wide variety of colours and textures. You can find it in the “Rooms” section.
How do you make a wall in Planner 5D?
Just follow these steps:
- Pick the room that will have an additional wall in the middle.
- Decide from which wall that partition will start.
- Pick the wall and split it into four pieces.
- Drag the central piece in the middle of the room to the point where partition ends.
How do I get a refund from Planner 5D?
– Defective purchases: if a purchase you made was not delivered or is defective. In the above-named cases you may request a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of transaction. To start your refund procedure please send your refund request to [email protected].
How do you add floors in Planner 5d?
Click the Add floor button to create a new floor. You can also use the Gear icon near each floor to rename or reorder it. The first floor will now be greyed out. You can start placing rooms on the new floor.
How much does Planner 5D cost?
Planner 5D is free for any user! The only case in which you need to pay is if you want to get full access to our catalog.
How do I change the color of my Planner 5D?
Click on the wardrobe and use a Screwdriver icon to enter the customisation menu: You can pick colours and materials provided by Planner 5D or even upload and use your own.