How do I clear my history on my iPhone 4?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why can’t I delete my search history on my iPhone?
It turned out to be a Restriction Setting for Safari. Go to Settings\General\Restrictions\ALLOWED CONTENT: Websites. Make sure ‘All Websites’ are allowed. If not, Safari won’t let you clear the History.
How do I permanently delete a website from my iPhone?
To delete a website from your iPhone, open the Safari browser and tap the “Bookmarks” icon. Then tap the “Edit” button and select the website you want to delete. Finally, tap the “Delete” button.
How do I delete browsing history on Safari?
Tap Menu, and then tap More. Select Settings….To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
How do I clear my history in Safari?
How do I delete certain websites from my history?
Delete an item from your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- Check the box next to each item that you want to remove from your History.
- At the top right, click Delete.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
How do I delete a website from Safari?
To delete specific pages/sites from Safari, launch the app and Select Show All History in the History menu. Find the page you want to remove. Hold down the Control key while pressing the mouse. Choose Delete from the contextual drop-down menu.
How do I clear my browser on my phone?
Delete your browsing data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
What is website data on iPhone?
Answer: A: Website Data are files, images, cookies, etc… that your iPhone will download when you visit a website in order to be able to show you the website in the browser.
Where is Safari history?
Launch the Safari app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Find the page forward and page back buttons in the Safari toolbar. Tap and hold on the back button. The current tab’s browsing history will appear for you to peruse.
How do you clear your Internet history?
Google Chrome for Desktop. To clear your browsing history in Chrome,on Windows,Mac,or Linux,click the three-dot menu icon found in the top-right corner of the browser,…
How do you clear history from iPhone?
Clean Up Browsing History in Safari. Safari is the default browser for all Apple users.
How to clear iPhone history?
Get your iPhone connected with your computer using the USB cable came with the iPhone;
How to erase history on iPhone?
Go to your phone’s Settings.