How do I block pop-ups from a specific site in Firefox?
Open a new browser window in Firefox and click the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the upper-right corner. Choose Options from the drop-down menu. Select Privacy & Security from the menu on the left-hand side. Scroll down to the Permissions section and find the setting Block pop-up windows.
How do I block a URL in Firefox?
How to Block a Website on Firefox Mobile
- Open Settings and press “Sceen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions”
- Tap on the “Web Content” heading in the content restrictions list.
- Tap “Limit Adult Websites” and Press “Add Website” under the “Never Allow” heading.
How do I add a website to pop-up blocker exception?
Take the following steps:
- Click on the Tools icon.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Settings next to Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Enter the website into the Address of website to allow field.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each website you need to enable pop-ups for.
- Click Close.
How do I stop html5 popups?
Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your browser window, hit Settings, Privacy and security, Site Settings, and scroll to the bottom to find Additional content settings. Click that to expand the list and click on Sound. Finally, select the bubble next to Don’t allow sites to play sound.
Does Firefox have a pop-up blocker?
Firefox allows you to control both pop-ups and pop-unders in Firefox Settings . Pop-up blocking is turned on by default, so you don’t have to worry about enabling it to prevent pop-ups from appearing in Firefox.
How do I allow pop-ups on edge?
Microsoft Edge app help Tap the menu … > Settings > Site permissions > Pop-ups and redirects. Toggle Pop-ups and redirects off for blocking pop-ups, or toggle on to allow pop-ups on your device.
Can I block a website from myself Firefox?
You can easily block websites on Firefox — but you’ll need to download an extension first. To begin, download the Block Site desktop extension from the Mozilla website. Then, you can access your settings and add blocked websites to the “Add-ons” section of your Firefox Settings menu.
How do I disable my Firefox Pop-up Blocker?
Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
How do I configure my browser to allow pop-ups?
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
How do I disable blocked websites?
- Open Chrome.
- Click the settings icon. on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced or Site Settings.
- Uncheck Block Pop-ups check box or slide the Block Pop-ups button to the off position.
How do I allow pop-ups for a specific Site edge?
Results for “allow pop ups in edge”
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions.
- Select “Pop-ups and redirects”.
- Turn on “Block” to block pop-ups and turn off to allow pop-ups.
How to block all pop-ups in Firefox?
As you know, the default Firefox pop-up blocker cannot block all pop-ups, especially the ones which are triggered upon clicking. These tricky pop-ups can be annoying and waste precious time, effort and bandwidth. Popup Blocker Ultimate is designed to identify and block these pop-ups.
Why is my pop up blocker not blocking pop ups?
Popup blockers should respect the user intent. If IE’s popup blocker does not, it’s the popup blocker that is at fault. Users use popup blockers to prevent scripts from opening popups at will, not for blocking popups they themselves tried to open (by clicking a button or link).
Is it OK to open a pop up on a webpage?
Opening a popup is OK as far as there is user intent (signaled by the user clicking a link or button). Popup blockers should respect the user intent. If IE’s popup blocker does not, it’s the popup blocker that is at fault.
What is a pop-up window in Firefox?
Pop-up windows, or pop-ups, are windows that appear automatically without your permission. They vary in size but usually don’t cover the whole screen. Some pop-ups open on top of the current Firefox window, while others appear underneath Firefox (pop-unders).