How can I apply for Kisumu National Polytechnic?
KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Applicants should DOWNLOAD & PRINT application forms, OR.
- OBTAIN application forms from the Office of the Registrar.
- Upon payment of a non-refundable Application Fee of KES.
What are the courses offered at Kisumu Polytechnic?
Courses offered at Kisumu Polytechnic
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Certificate in Entreprenuership.
- Certificate in Information Technology.
- Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology.
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development.
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Production.
How do I get a Kuccps admission letter?
To download your your University Admission Letter or College Admission Letter, go to the website of the university that you have been admitted to and there will be a field to fill in your index and download the admission letter.
Is there September intake in Kisumu Polytechnic?
Kisumu Polytechnic September Intake – Kisumu Polytechnic announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that 2021 September Intake has open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Does Kisumu poly offer fashion and design?
Fashion Design and Garment Making (Artisan) Program Offered at Kisumu Institute of Community Development Training.
What courses are offered in polytechnic?
Courses offered at Kenya Polytechnic University College
- Certificate in Electrical Technology(Electrical Technology)
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Diploma in Building and Civil Engineering(Building and Civil Engineering)
- Certificate in Electronics(Electronics)
- Bachelor of cooperative management()
How do I check my admission letter?
Go to JAMB Admission Letter Printing Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service.
- This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
How do I check my admission status for KUCCPS?
How Do I Check My Admission Status for Kuccps?
- STEP 1: Visit KUCCPS Portal via http://students.kuccps.net/
- STEP 2: Click on ‘LOGIN’
- STEP 3: Enter your KCSE number.
- STEP 4: Enter your KCSE year.
Is there January intake in Kisumu Polytechnic?
Kisumu Polytechnic announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that January Intake 2022 has open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Is Polytechnic a good choice?
Polytechnic Diploma is a technical degree that can get you a good job on its own. However, in order to win more diverse career opportunities and be eligible for high-level jobs, graduation or further studies is a must.
How do I apply to Kisumu Polytechnic?
You can download Kisumu Polytechnic Application Forms here You can also contact the institution using the contacts details below. Kisumu Polytechnic Fee Structure depends on the course that you are undertaking.
What does KCSE mean in Kisumu Polytechnic?
KCSE mean grade C- (Minus). KNEC Craft Certificate for Module II. KNEC Diploma II for Diploma III You can download Kisumu Polytechnic Application Forms here You can also contact the institution using the contacts details below. Kisumu Polytechnic Fee Structure depends on the course that you are undertaking.
When was the first Kisumu Polytechnic School opened?
Kisumu National Polytechnic began operations in 1967 as a technical secondary school. The management admitted its first batch of students at Sigalagala Technical and Trade School while they awaited completion of Kisumu Technical Secondary School which was officially opened in 1971.
Is Kisumu National Polytechnic ISO 9001 compliant?
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to complying with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. To achieve this, the polytechnic has established Quality Objectives that stakeholders will review from time to time for continuous improvement.